Wednesday 18 April 2018

Your Mid-Week Update for 04/18/18


Detective Watts: the human embodiment of drying white paint, has been around; not an overbearing amount but enough that I actually start to notice him on the street. Like a familiar face in the crowd. Not like…I can pick his face out of crowd.

Guys, I’m not a writer. I’m a killer. You’d think after all these years I’d be able to string a cohesive narrative together but I just couldn’t care less. I mean, I care enough to tell you about my day and I definitely use you as a sounding board for all the shit I go through; but ultimately it isn’t about the writing is it?

You all know that just reading my blog could get you arrested someday. But something keeps bringing you back. It’s not my writing skills. So why do read?

Are you looking for tips? I’ve got plenty of those – I’m happy to share my knowledge. Here’s a freebie: the internet will tell you that you can poison someone with the cyanide found in apple seeds. While a large amount of seeds is deadly, it’s not worth it. Do yourself a favor, sell the apples and by some bleach.

Anyways what was I talking about?

Oh yes. Detective Watts: my personal sleeping pill. He stopped by the house to chat with James about my kill kits. Apparently, they’re all the buzz at work. Some people think that a former serial killer is coming out of retirement. Gary doesn’t think they never stopped. I don’t think he knew I was there. Or he wouldn’t have talked about me so blatantly. He still thinks I’m hiding something and I’m related to that murder a few weeks ago.

I had hoped he was here for James – to be a friend – but it’s clear: he has to go. I told James last night and he hasn’t come around yet. He convinced that he can get the Detective off my scent and for him, I’ll wait. I’ll let him try. But if he can’t – if Gary keeps coming for me – he’ll have to understand. What I do, I do for all of us. That’s by no means a rationalization. I love what I do. But when people come after me or my family, it becomes a necessity.

Surely everyone can understand that. You do what you have to even if they don’t realize it’s the right thing.

As always, dear readers,

Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment