Wednesday 6 December 2017

Your Mid-Week Update for 12/06/17

And suddenly it’s Christmas; I’ve done no shopping, the house is a mess and my mother has left three messages this week. November went by so quickly. I don’t understand how time moves differently throughout the year. I know I shouldn’t complain about “oh, where has the time gone?” Especially at my age – the age of too many mobile games and watching Bad Moms for the “cutie”s. Although to be fair, Justin Hartley is very attractive.


Sorry, I got distracted by his IMDB page. What a wonderful world we live in; random information at your fingertips.

For example: 76% of all serial killers in the 20th Century operated out of the United States. The FBI estimates that there are 25-50 serial killers operating at any given time. That is so clearly a shot in the dark for them. They know that there are so many deaths and disappearances that go undocumented or unattributed every year. That’s the problem with 7 billion people in the world: it’s impossible to keep track of them all. Movies would have me believe that the government is trying – and succeeding – at knowing who and where everyone is but that’s just not true. I mean, they’ve got to have their heads too far up their own asses to properly keep track of what they had for breakfast.

That’s not a slight against our current political climate, mind you; I just don’t believe I’ve ever seen a truly competent government system. One that actually works together to achieve the collective interests of the people. It’s also impossible to

Nope. No. I will not turn this blog into political commentary. It’s polarizing, boring, and I don’t have nearly enough information to form an opinion. Now murder; I know all about murder. I can talk all day about murder.

That’s why I have this blog.

I recognize that I’ve been lax in my murder sprees lately – or at least in my description of them. I thought you guys might be getting too bored of the same thing week after week so I started telling you more about my drama than my kills. That wasn’t the right way to go. It’s time to go back to the original intention of this blog: bragging about all the people I’ve killed behind the anonymity of the internet.


Unfortunately I haven’t killed anyone this week.

Maybe this wasn’t the week for this kind of change.

Or maybe it was…

Probably wasn’t.

As always, dear readers,


Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment