Wednesday 11 October 2017

Your Mid-Week Update for 10/11/17

I’ve never been overly athletic. I’ve gained muscle and some stamina from my extra-curricular activities but I’m not skinny or a picture of health. I’d like to think that I can still do all the things I want to do, despite my body.

A victim got away from me yesterday and I had to chase him down to kill him. I was winded and it took significant effort to finally subdue him. I think I should face the fact that I’m not as young as I once was. I know how time works – I know that I’m getting older – but in the past, I didn’t have to work as hard to chase someone down or snap their neck. The simple answer is that I need to start going to the gym or working out at home OUTSIDE of my murder sprees. It’s not shameful; it’s just facts.

Still, I’ll admit it was a little disheartening when I couldn’t do something that once came so easily to me. I can be proud that I’m doing something I truly enjoy – not for a full-time job but certainly a priority in my life; and I’m definitely more fit than most of my colleagues at the office.

I’m going to be more physically active this week. Walk to work. Maybe hit the gym. I’ll talk to James and see if there’s something we can do together. I think it’d be good for us to find a couple’s activity outside the bedroom. It certainly couldn’t hurt our communication skills – they’re not bad, there’s just always room for improvement.

That’s the theme for the week: Always Room for Improvement.

I’m sure this is basic grammar but why do we capitalize some words in a title but not others? If there are any English majors in my reader-base, please comment and let me know.

As always, dear readers,


Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment