Wednesday 12 April 2017

Your Mid-Week Update for 04/12/17

People in cars are idiots. They’re also easy kills. I’ve always known this but sometimes you get to indulge in the simple pleasures in life. Essentially, some asshole cut me off so I followed him into a parking lot and cut his breaks. I wonder if that counts towards road rage statistics or homicide statistics. Both? It’s something I’ve never thought about.

You know what I have thought about? Killing Lydia. Why is it so damn hard for you to follow direction? You have had two weeks to finish those reports and they’re still not done. It takes you four hours to do what it takes everyone else one hour to do. At least Heather’s was always good at her job before we became friends. I want her gone. She’s beyond my patience.

Ugh. She’s too close to kill, I can’t do it. I’ve learned my lesson. But I’d like to kill someone at work. I realize that I haven’t killed anyone in the office since Daniel – for obvious reasons. I know the risks and it’ll require a little more pre-work but I’m making it my challenge for the month.

It’s officially Kill Your Co-Worker Month. Who’s in?

As always, dear readers,


Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment